Sharing many of the same features as the VR500, the VR400 takes a step towards simplicity with the manual resistance controls. Set your resistance and go! Its as simple as that. Perfect for those who want to blast out a quick 500/m during an interval training session. Or someone who enjoys a nice long and steady 10k. Ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with the ergonomically designed contoured seat and precision extruded aluminum track provide even the most seasoned professional rowers one of the best “out of water” rowing experiences available.
- Resistance Manually Controlled Air and Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance.
- Handlebar Straight Bar Comfort Grip Aluminum Handlebar.
- Seat Deep Contoured Seat with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings.
- Foot Hold Deluxe Adjustable Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps.
- Track Heavy Duty I-Beam Mono-Rail – High Strength T13 Aluminum(3″ wide).
- Handle Drive Premium Nylon Belt.
- Support Legs Precision Formed Laser Cut High Strength Steel.
- Monitor Arm Adjustable with Easy Tilt Dual Pivot Points.
- Finish Powder Coated Steel with Anodized Aluminum Beam.
- Storage Quick Release Fold and Roll System. Fastest folding mech available!
- COMPUTER FEATURES:
- Display Shows Time, Date, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile.
- Manual Mode Quick Start or Race
- Programs Manual and Race
- Goal Programs Time, Distance(Meters), Strokes, Calories and Pulse.
- Recovery Program 60 second test on Pulse recovery
- Resistance System 6 levels
- Sleep feature Auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.